The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has released new forms for the new Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development, TPAD 2. These forms are both for teachers and administrators in all public primary and secondary schools. The forms are used to collate data that is then fed onto the new TPAD system. Unlike the old TPAD, most of the data will be updated online; periodically.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A POTRTAL IN THE NEW TPAD
DOWNLOAD THE NEW TPAD FORMS.
To download and print the forms, click on each link below;
- New Performance Appraisal Form for teachers.
- New TPAD 2 User Manual.
- TPAD Lesson Recovery Schedule, LRS
- PC M and E Annual Progress Report Tool
- PC M and E Monthly Progress Report Tool
- PC M and E Termly Progress Report Tool
- Heads of Primary school Performance Contracting 2020
- Performance Contracting for Principals of Secondary Schools 2020
- Checklist of Professional Documents to be Maintained by Teachers Jan 2020
- Checklist of Documents to be Maintained by SNE Heads of Institution Jan 2020
- Checklist of Documents to be Maintained by the Heads of Institution Jan 2020
- PC Calendar of activities for Heads of Primary and Secondary Schools January 2020
- New TPAD Teacher Lesson Attendance Register TLAR January 2020
- New TPAD Lesson Observation Form, LOF,