In a circular in the local dailies, the Kenya National Examination council advertised openings for supervisors who would work During the KNEC BUSINESS AND Technical studies examinations.
technical and business examinations are conducted twice every year , it is for this purpose that KNEC called for supervisors to work during the exam period.
requirements and qualifications
- trained teachers qualified with a Diploma or Degree, TSC registered but not employed bt the TSC.
- Retied teachers with a Degree or diploma but not over the age of 65 years.
- trained accountants with a good standing with their professional bodies
- Tutors in National polytechnics, Technical and vocational colleges and vocational training centers with degree, diploma or certificate qualifications.
one is required to have a certificate of good conduct or a letter of recomendation from the principal of your current work station.
Degree and Diploma holders may be placed as supervisors while certificate holders as invigilators.
the applocant should come from a reasonable distance from the institution where you will render the services.
how to apply
if you meet the above requiremets you are asked to apply through the nearest Sub-County Directors of Education or or before the 30th of october 2019.
attach copies of
- your accademic certificates
- proffesional recomendation letter
- discharge letters or a letter from the principal of the institution you are working.