technical and business examinations are conducted twice every year , it is for this purpose that KNEC called for supervisors to work during the exam period.
requirements and qualifications
- trained teachers qualified with a Diploma or Degree, TSC registered but not employed bt the TSC.
- Retied teachers with a Degree or diploma but not over the age of 65 years.
- trained accountants with a good standing with their professional bodies
- Tutors in National polytechnics, Technical and vocational colleges and vocational training centers with degree, diploma or certificate qualifications.
one is required to have a certificate of good conduct or a letter of recomendation from the principal of your current work station.
Degree and Diploma holders may be placed as supervisors while certificate holders as invigilators.
the applocant should come from a reasonable distance from the institution where you will render the services.
how to apply
if you meet the above requiremets you are asked to apply through the nearest Sub-County Directors of Education or or before the 30th of october 2019.
attach copies of
- your accademic certificates
- proffesional recomendation letter
- discharge letters or a letter from the principal of the institution you are working.