Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, has concluded the process of assigning personnel (Supervisors and invigilators) for the 2021 KCPE and KCSE national exams slated to take place between March and April 2021.
Good news is that contracted professionals for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, and Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, can now log onto the KNEC portal and download their deployment letters.
List of Contracted Professional
At the same time, the examination body has posted the list of selected invigilators and Supervisor (s) for particular Centres/ schools on the school’s account in the portal.
To access the list of contracted professionals, Centre managers, school heads and Principals, will haveto log onto the portal. The list contains the names of the contracted professionals, positions (Centre Manager, Supervisor or Invigilator) Gender and National Identity Card (ID) number.
Also available on the portal are: Examination Centre details (Centre code and name), Location of centre , Examination materials Distribution Centre Details, Distance from the Distribution Centre and the registered number of Candidates.
How to access the list of Knec contracted professionals:
- Log onto the KNEC contracted portal by using the official address; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
- Enter the User Name (Starting with KCSECentre code) and password (Specific to each centre and held by the centre manager).
- Next, input the approximate distance between the centre/ school and exam distribution centre.
- Then log onto the centre’s account.
Knec Contracted professionals
For contracted professionals, log onto the system by using your log in credentials. Once logged in you can preview/ edit your personal data; Telephone Number, KRA PIN , Highest Qualification, Workstation and Sub-County . You would also get deployment details vis-à-vis: Exam deployed to man, Duty Station and Position.
Resetting your password.
If you have forgotten your password do not worry. Resetting your password is easier and straightforward. Follow these steps:
- Click on forgot password.
- Enter your mobile phone number in the format 2547****
- Click on ‘Reset Password.
- You will receive new login credentials from KNEC on your phone via an SMS.
How to download the knec contracted Professionals’ letters, use the procedure below:
- Log onto the knec contracted professionals portal by using the link; http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals.
- Click on the ‘Dash Board’ tab and check under deployments. See the Centre where you have been assigned to execute your duties.
- The table below will be displayed;ExamDuty StationPositionActions
- Under the ‘Actions’ column, click on the ‘Download Appointment Letter’ link to get your letter.