Making a claim from any insurance company can be a long and disappointing process. This article is meant to help you make a successful claim from CIC insurance after an accident.
Report the accident or theft to the Police immediately but not later than 24 hours and obtain a police abstract
- Report the accident toCIC immediately through 0703 099 120, 020 282 3000
- Do Not Acceptliability in case of an accident
- Call AA of Kenyaon 020 697 9000, 0709 933 000 if you need to tow the vehicle from the scene of the accident (for comprehensive insurance only)
- Clear with the police and take the vehicle to any of our Recommended garage within Nairobi (outside Nairobi take the vehicle to a garage of your choice) and Notifyus.
- Complete and return a claim form obtainable in all our offices and web site.
- Attach the Police Abstractand a Copy of the Driving license of the person who was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident or loss.
Download Claim Form
• Original police abstract
• Copy of the diving license for the person driving the vehicle during the accident
• Policy excess
• Assessor’s report