KMTC (kenya medical training institute) recently opened their online portal to allow easy registration and aplication. here is the procedure to apply for KMTC courses
Before you start the registration process you need to have the following.
- Soft copy of your National Identification card (front and rear)/Birth Certificate/Passport
- Soft copy of your high school leaving certificate.
- Soft copy of your KCSE results slip/certificate
- Make sure you have atleast KSH2100 in your MPESA A/C-(KSH.2022payable as the application fee to Mpesa paybill number 964150.)
KMTC student portal registration procedure
- Visit KMTC official website HERE
- On the menu, click on the PORTAL menu item, the last item on the right side
- You will be redirected l to the the online registration portal or just click here HERE
- Register for an account by clicking on the (Have no account? Register) below the log in form.
- This will land you to creating account form
- Enter your valid email and password
- Click on Create Account Button
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to verify your account.
- Open your email and Click on the email link
- You will be redirected to KMTC portal.
- Fill in your personal information on the account creation form provided
- Click on the register button
- You will be provide you with a form to confirm your data, Check information accuracy and Click save changes.