HOW TO SEND MONEY USING EXPRESS MONEY
- visit your nearest express money agent or express money partner location
- fill in the receiver details
- pay in cash
- collect the receipt and special 16 digit Xpin.
- your money is sent and can be recieved within seconds.
HOW TO RECIEVE MONEY FROM EXPRESS MONEY
- the sender gives you the 16 digit Xpin
- visit the nearest express money patner location.
- provide your valid ID and the 16 digit Xpin.
- you collect the cash
EXPRESS MONEY EXCHANGE RATES AND COSTS
EXPRESS MONEY has a calculator that helps you find the current exchange rate and the transaction fee applicable to the amount you want to transfer. It will also lets you know how much your beneficiary will receive in his/her local currency. check rates here
EXPRESS MONEY PARTNER LOCATIONS
you can look for the closest express money location here.
EXPRESS MONEY CONTACT INFORMATION