How well do you know your country? This Tembea Kenya Series that we have put together presents you with 11 destinations to choose from depending on your budget.
You might have heard of the great wildebeest migration which begins in earnest in July and ends in November. Or the beautiful pink flamingo fringed Lake Nakuru or the equator marker in Nanyuki.
What you might not have heard of is our Tembea Kenya Series top picks such as Ololo Lodge which happens to be in Nairobi National Park. Or Jambo Mutara Camp in Laikipia or Elsa Kopje Camp in Meru.
How could we forget to mention The Shaza in Mombasa, a palatial establishment in Shanzu?
Take advantage of these Tembea Kenya packages to explore the magic that is Kenya from the vast plains of the savannah to the powdery white sands of Watamu and mountain ranges of Aberdare.
Now you have more reasons to travel and fewer excuses.
Rates are per double room per night
- Ololo Lodge, Nairobi National Park from KSh 23,520
- Maiyan Villas, Nanyuki from KSh 18,500
- Jambo Mutara Camp, Laikipia from KSh 43,000
- Leruat Log Resort, Kajiado from KSh 13,500
- The Shaza Mombasa from KSh 18,000
- Elsa Kopje Meru National Park from KSh 47,000
- Panari Resort Nyahururu from KSh 22,935
- Kichwa Tembo in Masai Mara from KSh 87,000
- Medina Palms Watamu from KSh 17,450
- Lake Elementeita Serena Camp from KSh 19,600