The United Nations’ Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization’s (UNESCO) is an organ that provided a comprehensive list of education systems depending on Educational Development Index (EDI) of that country.
Norway is currently ranked number 1 under the Human Development Index (HDI) while the bottom half of the United Nations Development Programme’s (UNDP) report is heavily populated by countries from the developing world or forms colonies.
The following are indicators of worst education system in a country;
- Low education development index (EDI)
- Low enrollment to tertiary institutions
- Low budget allocation by the government to Education sector
- Political turmoil and Ethnic cleansing
- High adult illiteracy
Here is a list of countries in Africa with worst education system
|N0.||Education Development Index(EDI)||Country|
|7.||0.617||Central African Republic|
- African Countries with worst/weak militaries/armed forces 2018
- Worst Countries to invest in Africa 2018
- Richest people in Nigeria & their networth
- Best Tech Companies in the world 2018