International schools in the middle east are looking for qualified teachers to teach in their schools. get a chance to become a teacher today.
Before you begin the registration form, you must acknowledge that you fit the criteria below, thus becoming eligible to apply for the Teach For Qatar Fellowship:
- I hold a Bachelor’s degree or will be graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree by June 2020
- I am not a teacher, have not worked as a teacher in the past or have not been employed by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education nor do I hold a degree in Education.
- I understand that I will be only eligible to teach a subject related to my undergraduate degree. To check your eligibility please click here.
- I understand that the Teach For Qatar Leadership Journey Fellowship is a two year full-time paid job as a teacher.
- At the time of application, I have a valid Qatari residence permit.
- I have a good understanding of both the English and Arabic languages.
* If you did not achieve or are not expecting to achieve a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent due to mitigating circumstances, please provide an explanation in the application form. Alternatively, if you are a Young Professional please tick the checkbox and clearly articulate your employment experience in the application form.
** Click here and scroll to the conversion table to find your countries equivalent of GPA.
Teaching Subject Eligibility
Throughout the Fellowship, Teach For Qatar provides pedagogical subject knowledge support. However, a rigorous understanding of the subject that the Fellows will teach is key to having a greater impact on the students in our partner schools. Therefore, Teach For Qatar has taken the necessary steps to implement new subject eligibility requirements for teaching Mathematics and Science due to the technical demands that both subjects require.
If your field of study is not listed above, or you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Graduates from all undergraduate fields (except education) are eligible to teach English on the Fellowship.||To be eligible to teach Mathematics on the Fellowship, your undergraduate degree needs to be related to one of the following fields:||To be eligible to teach Science on the Fellowship, your undergraduate degree needs to be related to one of the following fields:||To be eligible to teach Arabic on the Fellowship, your undergraduate degree needs to be related to one of the following fields:|
Media Major and Arabic Minor
If your field of study is not listed above, or you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact email@example.com
MORE TEACHING JOBS in the middle east.