- 9 new cases and 1 new death in Bermuda
- 28506 new cases and 1716 new deaths in the United StatesDr. Fauci:
Final death toll “looks more like 60,000 than the 100,000 to 200,000″ that U.S. officials previously estimated [source]
New York: [source]
799 new deaths. Highest number of new deaths to date.
18,279 hospitalized, with a 200 net increase in the last day (lowest number in the last period). New ICU admissions: lowest number since March 19.
- 18 days since the stay at home order in New York
- 39 days since the first case in New York
- 80 days since the first case in the US
- 1265 new cases and 77 new deaths in Canada. We are showing the total number of people who tested positive as reported on the official website of the Government of Canada in the table “National Microbiology Laboratory’s summary of people tested in Canada.” This number can differ from the total reported cases in Canada because a number of tests “are still being resolved.” As noted on the official Government website: “Should there be any differences with the national case count compared with testing numbers reported by provincial and territorial public health officials, provincial data should be considered the most up-to-date” [source] [source]
- 500 new cases and 28 new deaths in Ireland
- 63 new cases and 2 new deaths in China [source]