Applications are now accepted by Equity Bank for the 2019 Wings To Fly Scholarship program before 10th Dec 2019 for those who did their KCPE exams in 2019.
For one to qualify for the 2019 Wings To Fly Scholarship program ,one must be of the following:
- Must be academically promising ie have at least 350 marks and above in the KCPE exams.
- Children from families affected by natural disasters such as flooding, drought, famine or civil conflicts.
- Children from extremely poverty families
- Children who have lost both or one parent and have no guardian or sponsor to provide for their education.
- Children from families where parents are living with HIV/AIDS or any other chronic illness and are unable to provide for education.
What The Scholarship Provides
- Student uniforms
- Student school fees
- Student books/stationery
- Student pocket money
- Student transport expenses
- Student personal shopping stuff.
- All applicants should obtain and fill the wings to fly application form from the nearest Equity Bank Branches or download the form from the Equity bank website.
- Submit the duly filled form together with relevant documents as specified in the form to the Equity Bank Branch and wait for an interview call.