– Sadio Mane has reportedly made a €45,000 donation to his country to help fight Coronavirus
– The winger is said to have made the donation “spontaneously when he saw the evolution of the situation”
– Senegal has 27 confirmed cases of COVID-19 according to health officials of the west African nation
– The 27-year-old has also in the past built schools and a hospital for his village people
– Mane is looking to win his first Premier League title with Liverpool in the 2019-20 campaign
Sadio Mane has been a loyal son to his homeland to the core despite acquiring all his wealth in Europe.
The Liverpool striker has once again proved he is the nicest after he reportedly donated €45,000 to help fight the deadly coronavirus in Senegal.
Senegal have had 27 confirmed cases so far of COVID-19, with the country suspending a number of flights in an effort to contain its spread.