Carbon® (formerly Paylater) lets you control your finances with a few clicks. You can get instant short-term loans for urgent needs, invest money to earn high-interest rates, recharge airtime on your mobile phone, and make bill payments for services.
It’s fast, secure, reliable and works 24/7. Currently available in Nigeria.
NEW FEATURES ON CARBON:
With the updated app, you can perform even more financial transactions!
– Use your Wallet to make transactions and earn rewards across Carbon
– Get instant loans of up to ₦1million within minutes. No documents or collateral required
– Grow your wealth. Earn interest of up to 16% annually by investing in PayVest, Carbon’s high-interest investment plan
– Recharge airtime on any mobile network
– Pay bills for all your favourite services, such as GoTV, DSTV, LCC, or Bet9ja
– Transfer money to friends and family
With Carbon, easy financial transactions are always just a few clicks away.
– No more waiting times or stressful bank visits. Our service is available 24/7 – you can perform transact whenever and wherever you need it, right on your mobile device.
– No collateral, guarantors, or documents required. Just an Android device, a data connection, and a valid bank account.
– You use your money however you want to, no matter who you are. Whether you’re a student, salary earner or self-employed, Carbon loans can help you achieve your goals.
– Clear and easy to understand. We display all terms clearly before using any of our services. What you see is what you get. No hidden charges. No late fees.
– Get rewarded for positive actions. By repaying loans on time, performing transactions or referring friends, you can earn rewards on our platform such as larger loans, lower interest rates and free cash!
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Carbon is a service provided by a fully-licensed and regulated finance company. While we offer a service that is 100% online, you can always reach us and learn more about our service via the following channels:
– Email us on email@example.com
– Like our Facebook page:
– Follow us on Twitter:
– Double tap our pictures on Instagram:
– Read our blog:
– Visit our website: CLICK HERE
We’d love to hear from you!
PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS
When you download Carbon, we will ask for your permission to scan your financial SMS data and other information in order to verify your identity, creditworthiness, and provide you with the fastest loan in Nigeria. We also use this to help you better understand and improve your finances with our personal finance manager. We take privacy seriously – all data you choose to share with us is encrypted and your personal information will never be shared without your consent.
CREDIT SCORE IMPACT
Failure to pay off any loans taken trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which would negatively impact an individual’s credit score. Late payments can also affect your ability to borrow in the future, so please ensure timely repayments of obligations.
FEES AND INTEREST
A Carbon loan attracts interest rates starting from as low as 5% monthly on the first loan. It is intended to meet urgent, short-term cash needs. Loans range from ₦1,500 to ₦1m with repayment terms of up to 64 weeks. Interest ranges from 2% – 30%, with an equivalent monthly interest rate of 1 – 21%. We also do NOT charge any additional fees for late repayments or processing costs.
Please do not take a Carbon loan if you intend to service long-term debts. Short-term loans are extremely helpful in emergency cases, but rather expensive if compared with other types of loans and should be used with care. You can find more information on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section on www.getcarbon.co